Test-Drive Island Living During a Chill Weekend
Learn About Living in Ambergris Caye
Experience first-hand what it's like to live on Ambergris Caye Island during a Chill Weekend. This three-day weekend is jam-packed with useful information about living, retiring and investing in the "Best Island in the Americas" (Travel and Leisure 2009). Ambergris Caye was also ranked the #1 island in the world by TripAdvisor for 2013 making this quaint and chic seaside town a must-see destination.
During a Chill Weekend you will:
- Hear from a select group of expats and real estate professionals already living and working on Ambergris Caye Island.
- Check out the affordable luxury properties in the Grand Baymen community that cost up to ½ the cost of buying on other Caribbean islands.
- Get the answers to all your questions about living, retiring or investing in the Grand Baymen Community.
Book Your Weekend Today & Fall In Love With Island Living
You'll spend the weekend exploring the charming town, hearing from the experts in the fields of overseas real estate and offshore asset protection, and even watch the sunset on the rooftop of Caye Bank with cocktails and new friends.
Sounds like a good time, doesn't it?
Don't miss out on the fun. Join us for an upcoming weekend in 2015:
- April 10-12, 2015
- May 29-31, 2015
- June 26-28, 2015
- July 31-Aug 2, 2015
- September 4-6, 2015
- October 9-11, 2015
- December 11-13, 2015
Let's take a look at what you'll be doing during a Chill Weekend. The weekends begin on a Friday afternoon and end on Sunday morning.
• Friday: When you arrive at the San Pedro airport, simply grab a taxi for a five minute ride to your hotel. We’ll meet at Crazy Canuck’s Beach Bar (onsite at Exotic Caye Beach Resort) for a predinner cocktail, followed by a delicious welcome dinner.
• Saturday: After breakfast, you’ll have the chance to learn more about and take a tour through the Grand Baymen Community. We’ll then learn more about the Ambergris Caye lifestyle, Qualified Retirement Program (QRP), banking, healthcare and business culture in Belize from local experts from Caye International Bank and Georgetown Trust. You will have time for questions in this roundtable format. We’ll grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant in town. Following lunch we’ll tour through San Pedro on golf cart! In the the evening we’ll enjoy a sunset cocktail catamaran (weather permitting). Dinner to follow in town.
• Sunday:Sunday after breakfast, the tour officially ends. You’ll have time for one-on-one meetings with the experts, and to explore San Pedro and Ambergris Caye until it’s time to catch your flight home. Possibly you’ll decide to extend your trip to enjoy the Sunday afternoon Beach BBQ and live music.
You can book a Chill Weekend in 2015 for only $500 USD per person including tax or $650 USD for two people including accommodations (valued at $650 per person). This price covers five meals, catamaran ride, beverages (alcoholic included) and time with the international experts and expats.
Want to stay with us a few extra days at our oceanfront resort, Exotic Caye Beach Resort, or garden community, Grand Baymen? Visit us during the April-November months, and get a 30% discount on your stay as a Chill Weekend attendee on nights pre/post our program nights.
The special Chill Weekend Rate for additional nights in a standard suite is $115/night at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort during high season and $150/night to stay in a new suite at Grand Baymen. Please keep in mind that two nights accommodations and 5 meals are included for the two nights of the Chill Weekend program.
Since we'll be spending the weekend on a Caribbean island, we suggest that you wear casual and comfortable, but neat attire. For the ladies, walking through the sand in heels may be a challenge, so we recommend comfortable sandals.
Side Trips: If you decide to take a snorkeling or fishing trip to experience Belize's famous underwater wonders, we'll be happy to arrange it for you. Just ask the front desk staff at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort and they will gladly assist you.